Our licensed training is ideal for HR staff and mental health workers to complete the training, equipping them to respond in a solution focused way to build resilience.
The licensing process involves the equivalent of three days training (both online and face to face) and equips the trainer with resources to deliver resilience workshops within the organisation.
Contact us if you want to train your staff to:
- Deliver programs and facilitate workshops through the organisation
- Gather data and interpret the results of the Resilience Report
- Create and facilitate programs specifically designed for your organisation using The Resilience Doughnut model and Resilience Report measures.
- Equip your organisational community to understand the process of developing resilience for themselves and their families
- Build the resources in your organisation to intentionally engage with the staff sustaining retention and engagement over a longer term.
- Help staff to connect in meaningful and compassionate ways
- Develop a more connected and supportive workplace
- Have a language for change and resilience that each of the stakeholders in the organisation understand
- Build the strengths of your organisation and develop more of what is working
- Have access to an online reporting tool for all staff to gather comprehensive and useful data that in itself contributes to the resilience building process
- Have a longer and more sustainable wellbeing and resilience process in your organisation
- Train in advanced resilience skills for staff experiencing difficulties
You might also be interested in…