The Resilience Doughnut model is a strengths-based and solution-focused tool that builds resilience, personally and professionally.
Our licensed trainers can deliver workshops for your staff professional development in well being and resilience. These can be in a series or just a one off.
Contact us if you want to:
- Book a half or full day workshop for the professional development of staff members (NESA approved)
- Book twilight sessions or brief workshops for staff who want to know how to work with their own families to build resilience
- Introduce whole staff to the language and concepts of building resilience
- Build the resilience of your staff by encouraging a supportive and connected environment
- Develop your staff in a solution focused approach to mental health and wellbeing
- Develop management and leadership teams in using our strengths based and solution focused language with their staff
- Help staff to manage difficult conversations within the organisation and turn problems around to achieve the best outcome