The Resilience Doughnut model is a strengths based tool that builds resilience, personally and professionally.
When the tool is applied to an individual, it connects their top three strengths to thrive in the face of adversity. Training is both theoretical and practical, so teachers learn skills that are sustainable.
The professional development modules for teachers are below:
- The Resilience Doughnut tor Adults (Personal Application)
- A Solution Focussed Approach to Managing Change (Personal Application)
- Optimistic & Pessimistic Thinking (Personal Application)
- Creating a Supportive & Connected Environment (Personal & Professional Application)
- Classroom Coaching (Professional Application)
Contact us if you want to:
- Book a half or full day workshop for teachers in your school for their professional development (NESA approved)
- Book twilight session’s or brief workshops for your staff who want to know how to work with their students and parents to build resilience
- Introduce whole staff to the language and concepts of building resilience
- Build the resilience of your staff by encouraging a supportive and connected environment
- Develop your staff in a solution focused approach to student wellbeing
- Develop management and leadership teams in using strengths based and solution focused language with their staff
- Help teachers manage difficult conversations with parents regarding their students progress and change