Equip your staff with the skills to use a strengths based approach in their interventions with children and adolescents.
The feedback has been consistently positive with staff noticing an active change in the climate of the environment after professional training.
Book a professional development workshop for your staff if:
- You want to learn a simple practical model of resilience to guide your decisions for well being
- You need a strengths based approach to build the well being of your children and adolescents
- You want an approach that can be developed with your clientele
- You learn by doing practical activities that enhance theoretical learning
- You have responsibilities for making hard decisions on behalf of children, adolescents and their families
- You want a model to guide your view of the resources around the children and adolescents in your care