Licenced facilitators can implement The Resilience Doughnut into their workplace and organisation.
Book into the licensed training for Children and Adolescents if you:
- Want to be well trained in the model to facilitate workshops in your organisation
- Want to have access to resources to help you to measure, assess and make decisions using The Resilience Doughnut model
- Are a child care worker or director and want to have a strengths based model in your organisation that underpins your approach to children, parents and carers
- Are a youth worker and need to have more skills to help you to direct the conversation towards hope, while giving your clients the agency in their life
- Want to be a Level 2 trainer and then become part of the team of international trainers in The Resilience Doughnut model
- Need additional training in resilience to implement the advanced group training for children and adolescents