Did you miss out on this webinar live? Purchase it on demand now!
- Solution focused basics for home-school relationships
- Top tips for conflict resolution
- Working for the win-win: a collaborative future
1 hour: 45 mins presentation and 15 mins questions
Chat to Belinda
Phone: +61 412 034 846
Professional Development Hours
This webinar addresses the following Australian Professional Standards for Teachers in NSW:
7.3.2 Establish and maintain respectful collaborative relationships with parents/ carers regarding their children’s learning and wellbeing.
What do you get?
- 45 minutes from a solution focused practitioner
- Slides and action checklist as emailed after you finish the Webinar and complete the evaluation.
- Access to the recording playback for 2 weeks.
- Additional information about courses and further study you can do with us.
Who is this for?
- Classroom Teachers K-12
- Wellbeing coordinators
- School counsellors
- School executive
- School leaders
- Year Coordinators
- Head teachers
$33.00 Inc GST