Are you looking for practical and interactive training to expand your skill set?
Become a facilitator! Connect 3 & Link3d Up are solution focused and strength-based programs to build resilience in the young people you work with.
- Do you wish training was more interactive and practical?
- Are you looking for skills which are transferable to your work?
- Would you like to use conversations to empower the young people you work with?
- Do you want some fresh activities and games to use with children & adolescents?
- Would you like to help young people utilise their strengths and resources?
Dates and Times:
Enquire now for 2020!
The Resilience Centre: 401/51 Rawson Street, Epping NSW 2121
The Resilience Doughnut Accredited Training provides the foundation for our facilitator training and must be completed prior to enrolment.
This Facilitator Training will contribute to 6 hours of QTC Registered PD addressing 3.6.2; 4.1.2; 6.2.2; 6.3.2; 6.4.2; 7.3.2. from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Australian Vice President of the Australasian Association for Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (AASFBT)
Director of The Resilience Centre
Creator of The Resilience Doughnut
Chat to Belinda
Phone: +61 412 034 846
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please register as early as possible as most courses are booked out well before the due date. A course may be postponed 2 weeks prior if insufficient registrations have been received. However, registrations will be permitted until the day before the course, space permitting.
- Participants will receive a confirmation email or phone call in the week before the course. If you do not hear from us, please contact us to ensure we have received your registration.
- Cancellations – please let us know ASAP if you are unable to attend a course. If you cancel up to 2 weeks prior to a course, fees will be refunded; after this, a 20% cancellation fee will be charged. The balance can be refunded or held over for a later course. It is also possible to transfer your place in the course to another person – but you must contact us, and provide us with their name and contact details.
- Non attendance without notifying us or cancellation within 24 hours incurs the full fee.