Our feedback has been consistently positive with families noticing an active change in their environment after professional development.
Staff can be equipped with the skills needed to do an assessment of strengths and find ways to apply this in decision making and therapeutic interventions.
Book a professional development day for your staff if:
- You want a model of resilience, mental health and well being that can guide your decisions for intervention
- You want a strengths-based and solution-focused approach to build the wellbeing of children and adolescents
- You want an approach that can be explored and developed with your clients
- You have responsibilities for making hard decisions on behalf of families and parents
- You learn best in a training environment that is practical and interactive
- You want a model to guide your view of the resources for families in your community