Coaching and mentoring with a master trainer helps staff to stay on track and enable stakeholders to benefit long term.
When a whole organisation has a number of licensed facilitators, a plan for implementing the model becomes possible and a process for feedback and training in solution focused approaches comes to life. Staff are empowered and families and/or parents are given the most support possible to grow together.
Contact us if you want
- Our director to come and talk to your team about a whole organisational approach
- To have a comprehensive resilience program throughout the organisation that is sustainable and tailored to needs of your community
- To gather longitudinal data on the process of building resilience and well being in your clients
- To help children and adolescents to gain skills necessary to connect with others who can help them to build resilience
- To become an organisation that is part of a global network of licensed resilience facilitators
- To create a mentally healthy organisation for your staff and clients
- A longer term management plan to implement mental health programs into the organisation
- Like to be part of ongoing research into resilience interventions with your whole organisation.