The Resilience Doughnut model is a strengths based tool that builds resilience, personally and professionally.
Our licensed trainers can deliver workshops for your professional development in resilience, mental health and well being. Training is both practical and interactive, so staff learn skills that are useable and sustainable. Training can be half day or full day, and can even be facilitated at twilight or over the weekends to accomodate the needs of staff in these organisations. These can be in a series or just a one off.
Contact us if you want to:
- Book a half or full day workshop for the professional development of staff members (NESA approved)
- Book a brief workshop for staff who want to know how to work with carers of seniors
- Bring a language of resilience into the culture of your organisation
- Build the resilience of your staff by encouraging a supportive and connected environment
- Develop your staff in a solution focused approach to mental health and wellbeing
- Develop management and leadership teams in using our strengths based and solution focused language with their staff
- Help staff to manage difficult conversations within the organisation and turn difficulties around to create an alternative future