Wed 6th March 2019 at 1:00pm
- Who is responsible for workplace wellbeing
- Driver for adult wellbeing
- Personal and professional resilience
- Top 3 how to’s to promote teacher wellbeing
7.1.4 Model exemplary ethical behaviour and exercise informed judgements in all professional dealings with students, colleagues and the community
7.2.4 Initiate, develop and implement relevant policies and processes to support colleagues’ compliance with and understanding of existing and new legislative, administrative, organisational and professional responsibilities
1 hour: 45 mins presentation and 15 mins Q and A
What do you get?
- 45 minutes with a solution focused practitioner
- Slides and action checklist as emailed after you finish the Webinar and complete the evaluation.
- Access to the recording playback only for 2 weeks after the live presentation date.
- Additional information about courses and further study you can do with us.