Did you miss out on this webinar live? Purchase it on demand now!
- Where does anxiety sit in the range of emotions?
- Solution focussed coaching – what is it and how it is different
- Changing perception and building in hope
- Coaching conversations to address anxiety
1.1.2 Use teaching strategies based on knowledge of students’ physical, social and intellectual development and characteristics to improve student learning.
4.1.2 Establish and implement inclusive and positive interactions to engage and support all students in classroom activities.
7.3.2 Establish and maintain respectful collaborative relationships with parents/ carers regarding their children’s learning and wellbeing.
1 hour: 45 mins presentation and 15 mins questions
What do you get?
- 45 minutes from a solution focused practitioner
- Slides and action checklist as emailed after you finish the Webinar and complete the evaluation.
- Access to the recording playback for 2 weeks.
- Additional information about courses and further study you can do with us.
Who is this for?
- Classroom Teachers K-12
- Wellbeing coordinators
- School counsellors
- School executive
- School leaders
- Year Coordinators
- Head teachers