Ruth is based in Orange (formally from Sydney) and is available to travel to speaking engagements across Australia.
Ruth works closely with Lyn Worsley on various Resilience Doughnut projects, and has presented an extensive range of workshops and seminars to parents, school students, teachers and practitioners across Australia.
Ruth is a popular presenter and trainer, due to her engaging and dynamic presenting style. Ruth has many years’ experience in running workshops and seminars for parents, teachers and youth workers. Ruth has presented seminars or workshops on many topics, including:
- Building Resilience (using the Resilience Doughnut)
- Understanding Adolescent Development
- Raising Kids That Cope
- Enhancing Optimistic Thinking
- Bouncing Forward from Life’s Challenges
- Succeeding in the HSC and Beyond (for parents of Year 12 students)
- I Just Want my Child to be Happy at School! (transition to school)
- Positive Psychology for Schools
In addition to the Resilience Doughnut, Ruth is also an accredited facilitator/trainer in the following programs:
- 1-2-3 Magic and Emotion Coaching (Parenting strategies with children 2-12)
- Engaging Adolescents (Parenting strategies with adolescents)
- Resourceful Adolescent Program