Meg is based in Sydney and is available to travel to speaking engagements across Australia.
Meg is a Provisional Psychologist who works at The Resilience Centre in Epping, Sydney. Meg is supervised by Lyn Worsley and has presented a variety of workshops at The Resilience Centre to children, teenagers, parents, and other adults. Meg has also assisted Lyn at workshops with professionals across the fields of Psychology, Education, and Health.
Meg has a personal but professional presentation style and has many years of experience working with children, teenagers, and parents in various contexts such as, private practice, schools, outside school hours care, and churches. Meg has presented workshops on:
- Building Resilience (using the Resilience Doughnut)
- Utilising Optimistic Thinking in Everyday Life
- The Benefits and Practice of Mindfulness
- Enhancing Childrens Social Skills
- Identifying and Living by your Values
Meg is also a Resilience Coach and is available for individual appointments with people who want to:
- Build their resilience
- Take steps towards their preferred future
- Learn skills to thrive