Who is this section for:
- teachers and educators working with young people
- youth and community groups
- welfare workers working with young people
- therapy and counseling providers
- childcare providers
- foster care organisation
- employability services
- outdoor education providers
- defence force personnel working with young people and their families
- community liaison oficers
- chaplains in schools
- special education personnel
- sports associations
- local government
- volunteering services
- youth disability services
- support and care giving organisations
You can use The Resilience Doughnut:
- With children and young people on an individual or group basis.
- To enhance the emotional resilience of all children and young people, enabling them to better manage the challenges of daily life.
- To build the emotional resilience of children and young people during or after a period of personal challenge, adversity or trauma.
- To build the emotional resilience of children and young people before during and after a period of transition.
- To foster resilient and positive communities with the capacity to grove and flourish.
All training workshops and presentations are endorsed with NESA and APS and provide Professional Development ours for you and your staff.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Zane on +61416 089 448