Hot Topics are seminars held at The Resilience Centre. They are typically topic that our team of Psychologists feel are relevant for everyday life and current events. We have recorded some of our most popular Hot Topics so that you can watch them at a time that is convenient for you.
- Bright Thinking for Parents: optimistic thinking skills for parents and children,
- Coping with Difficult People,
- Angry Adolescents: how to reconnect,
- Understanding & Managing Stress,
- Emotion Coaching: help children understand their feelings, and
We generally hold two or three live Hot Topics per school term, on Wednesday evenings. Find out about our upcoming Hot Topics