Workshops & Programs for Adults
LEVEL 1 TRAINING
In-depth training and development to: lead implementation and delivery; gain full access to training plans and resources; and cascade further training to colleagues.Contact Our Team
Our accredited Facilitator Training will equip you with the knowledge, skills and resources to implement The Resilience Doughnut and Resilience Report within your own organisation, school, business or counselling practice.
Completing the Adult Training will contribute 26 hours of QTC Registered PD addressing 3.7.4; 7.1.4; 7.2.4 and 7.3.4 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Lead Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
(Stage 1 contributes 20 hours of NESA endorsed training and Stage 2 contributes 6 hours of NESA endorsed training)
Our Facilitator Training is composed of two compulsory stages as follows:
- Stage 1: 20 hours online training.
- Stage 2: 1 day face-to-face training (or 6 hours Online)
Who is training for?
- Current or aspiring middle, senior or executive leaders.
- HR managers.
- Staff wellbeing leads.
- Health practitioners.
- Psychologists and therapists.
- Social workers.
- Adult care workers.
Benefits of training:
- Lead the implementation of The Resilience Doughnut at a one-to-one support, small group, department or whole organisation level
- Lead the development of a whole-organisation Resilience Doughnut strategy, to build emotional resilience and wellbeing.
- Use the Resilience Report to lead the development of a whole organisation data-informed strategy to enable continuous improvement in adult wellbeing and resilience.
- Lead the delivery of one-to-one, small group workshops with adults of all ages.
- Lead the delivery of workshops for colleagues.
- Cascade practical strategies to colleagues which will enhance a more optimistic thinking style in adults, and nurture their abilities for moral thinking and perspective taking.
What is involved?
Stage 1 covers
- Australian and overseas research in resilience in adults, the Resilience Doughnut model and how to teach the model to others.
- Training in the transitional stages of adult life and its influence on relationships and coping with change.
- Training in optimistic thinking and its impact on our own personal and professional resilience and interactions in the home and workplace.
- Developing processes to help adults cope with stress, pressure or challenging agendas in the workplace.
- Training in how the Resilience Doughnut model can be used to build a culture of personal and professional resilience and assist staff ‘bounce forward’ from life’s challenges.
- Research into adult resilience.
- The Resilience Doughnut adult model.
- Case studies.
- Transitional stages and resilience.
- Ageing v/s relationships.
- Personal and professional resilience in the workplace.
- Bouncing forward from life’s challenges.
- Feedback from The Resilience Doughnut research data.
Stage 2 covers
- Developing an adult wellbeing plan for your organisation.
- Planning your Resilience Doughnut Strategy.
- Leading the development of a whole organisation data-informed strategy to enable continuous improvement in adult wellbeing and resilience.
- Application case studies: how to apply as an intervention (structured and unstructured).
What else is included?
- Level 1 Trainer Pack containing : A large floor model and carry bag, The Resilience Doughnut Book: The Secret of Strong Adults, a set of discussion cards, seminar cards and cut-out cards.
- Powerpoint presentations for participants to teach the Resilience Doughnut model to adults, plus the copyright licence to use all our materials for free.
- Access to the Professional Learning Network (PLN) for Level 1 Resilience Doughnut Trainers. The PLN contains:
- resources for using the Resilience Doughnut,
- further professional development,
- and interaction with other Level 1 trainers such as sharing stories of success and gaining collaborative advice.
UPCOMING ACCREDITED TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Resilience Doughnut APPLICATION DAY$300.00 AUD +GST
Accredited Training – Child and Adolescent – ONLINE – Summer School 2019$1,275.00 AUD +GST
Accredited Training – Child and Adolescent – face to face – March 2019$1,275.00 AUD +GST
Accredited Training – Child and Adolescent – ONLINE – November 2018$1,275.00 AUD +GST
Become an Accredited Trainer
There is also the option for practitioners who have completed the Accredited Training course to become Accredited Trainers who can then teach the Resilience Doughnut to other professionals and organisations.
Host an Accredited Training course!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in hosting an Accredited Training course in your regional area or organisation – minimum number of 12 participants is required.