UPDATE YOUR TOOLKIT
Would you like to
- Refresh your training and update your knowledge?
- Reconnect with the Resilience Doughnut network?
- Refine your strength-based skills?
- Use data more effectively in your context?
The Resilience Doughnut refresher course
The Resilience Doughnut has been running now for over 15 years. Our first training started
in 2008 after 4 years of many talks and workshops in various communities.
What has changed?
The model has evolved and now has research and various applications to draw on. We have
trained people in different cultures and their feedback has helped us to reform and finely
tune the model to apply well in various contexts. We have changed the training to incorporate more practical application alongside the easily accessible online training.
If you have trained in the Resilience Doughnut a long time ago it will be great to touch base
with you and chat about how it has influenced your work and how you too, may have
progressed in your thinking and application. But most of all we would love to update you as
to how we have changed and what new ideas and resources we can offer you in your work.
Ideally we would like to encourage the Doughnut community to continue to grow, change
and reflect on what building resilience looks like and how to practically help those in our
6 hours NESA and APS endorsed training. Training addresses 3.7.4; 7.1.4; 7.2.4 and 7.3.4 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Lead
DATES & TIMES
Wednesday 28th August, 2019
9am – 4pm
The Resilience Centre
401/51 Rawson Street
Epping NSW 2121
$520 (includes GST) with the opportunity to purchase resources on the day
+61 412 034 846
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Director of The Resilience Centre
Creator of The Resilience Doughnut
The preferred mode of registration is to use our shopping cart above. You can pay using our secure online credit card facility. You can also choose to pay later by cheque or EFT, in which case an invoice will immediately be emailed to you with further details about how to pay.
Simply enter your organisation’s name if you would like your organisation to be invoiced.
Please also be aware of our Terms and Conditions in regard to cancellations. For any enquiries or for more information, contact Belinda on 0412 034 846 or email email@example.com.
- Please register as early as possible as most courses are booked out well before the due date. A course may be postponed 3 weeks prior if insufficient registrations have been received. However, registrations will be permitted until the day before the course, space permitting.
- Participants will receive a confirmation email or phone call in the week before the course. If you do not hear from us, please contact us to ensure we have received your registration.
- Cancellations – please let us know ASAP if you are unable to attend a course. If you cancel up to 2 weeks prior to a course, fees will be refunded; after this, a 20% cancellation fee will be charged. The balance can be refunded or held over for a later course. It is also possible to transfer your place in the course to another person – but you must contact us, and provide us with their name and contact details.
- Non attendance without notifying us or cancellation within 24 hours incurs the full fee.