Would you like to
- Be guided by the fundamental assumptions of the solution focused approach
- Have techniques that direct the conversation towards the preferred future
- Practice conversations skills in various contexts that build optimism and hope
- Know how to set realistic and achievable goals in simple conversations
- Develop conversation skills that change your approach during times of conflict or difficulties
Dates and Times:
Monday 14th October, 9am – 4pm (face to face)
Tuesday 15th October, 9am – 4pm (face to face)
Wednesday 6th November, 1-2pm (live webinar)
Earlybird end 27th September!
The Resilience Centre: 401/51 Rawson Street, Epping NSW 2121
Chat to Belinda
Phone: +61 412 034 846
Professional Development Hours
21 hours NESA and APS endorsed training. Training addresses 1.1.2; 1.2.2; 3.1.2; 3.3.2; 3.4.2; 3.5.2; 4.1.2; 4.3.2; 4.4.2; 6.2.2; 6.3.2; 7.1.2; 7.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
What do I get
- Access to pre-course reading and resources online
- Two days of face to face training from Solution Focused experts
- Follow up webinar to solidify learning and ongoing implementation of solution focused strategies
- Access to our online members portal
- new resources
- continued professional development opportunities
- support/advice from a network of other professionals
Australian Vice President of the Australasian Association for Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (AASFBT)
Director of The Resilience Centre
Creator of The Resilience Doughnut
Jacqui Van de Velde
Licensed Resilience Doughnut Master Trainer
If you are:
- a Licensed Resilience Doughnut Facilitator OR
- a member of the AASFBT…
you will receive this exclusive deal: $50 discount when you book both Solution Focused Foundation Training (SFFT) PLUS our Data Master Class (DMC)
Contact Belinda to get your discount
+61 412 034 846
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please register as early as possible as most courses are booked out well before the due date. A course may be postponed 2 weeks prior if insufficient registrations have been received. However, registrations will be permitted until the day before the course, space permitting.
- Participants will receive a confirmation email or phone call in the week before the course. If you do not hear from us, please contact us to ensure we have received your registration.
- Cancellations – please let us know ASAP if you are unable to attend a course. If you cancel up to 2 weeks prior to a course, fees will be refunded; after this, a 20% cancellation fee will be charged. The balance can be refunded or held over for a later course. It is also possible to transfer your place in the course to another person – but you must contact us, and provide us with their name and contact details.
- Non attendance without notifying us or cancellation within 24 hours incurs the full fee.
$572.00 Inc GST