Raising Resilient Children is no easy task!
A 4 week online course for parents and carers wishing to gain a strengths based and practical insight into raising resilient kids from birth to the teen years. At the end of the course, parents will have a foundation on which to make decisions that build resilience both with their kids and themselves personally.
Most children don’t like to be pushed out of their comfort zones, and most parents juggle with balancing discipline and acceptance.
Would you like to…
- Understand resilience?
- Gain practical strategies for building your child’s resilience?
- Learn the art of resilient coversations?
- Have optimistic conversations?
- Turn difficulties into opportunities?
- Increase your child’s social competence?
- Prepare your child for later life?
- Give you child a sense of their place in the world?
This special Online parenting course will be available during a 4 week period each month. Log on to your own convenience and progress at your own rate.
$220 (inc GST)
Our suggestion is to gather with a small group of friends each week, share the cost and work through the course modules with Lyn and share in discussion together.
A new course is a available each month.
All course materials are available in the training – released each week for you to download and keep.
The course will be facilitated by Lyn Worsley, clinical psychologist and Director of the Resilience Centre in NSW.
Add this to your basket at the top of this page.
For further details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org