Are you looking for more practical and interactive professional development?
Learn to facilitate these two resilience building group programs! Connect 3 and Link3d Up are solution focused and strength-based programs to empower the young people you work with.
- Do you wish training was more interactive and practical?
- Are you looking for skills which are transferable to your work?
- Would you like to use conversations to empower the young people you work with?
- Do you want some fresh activities and games to use in therapy?
- Would you like to help young people utilise their strengths and resources?
Wednesday 26th June, 2019
9am – 4pm
The Resilience Centre, 401/51 Rawson St Epping, NSW 2121
(our Centre is beside the Epping Club and next to Coles car park)
$330 AUD (+ GST)
Register by adding the training to your shopping cart at the top of this page. You will then be issued with a tax invoice or payment can be made with credit card.
Phone: +61 413 890 985
PREREQUISITE : the Resilience Doughnut Accredited Training provides the foundation for our facilitator training and must be completed prior to enrolment.
Endorsed by BOSTES
The Resilience Doughnut Group Training Course will contribute 6 hours of QTC registered PD addressing Standard Descriptors 3.6.2; 4.1.2; 6.2.2; 6.3.2; 6.4.2; 7.3.2.