LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF TRAINING?
Learn how to deliver the Raising Resilient Children program
- Lead the implementation of this program in your organisation.
- Become familiar and confident with resilience theory and application.
- Confidently support further training to colleagues, providing them with knowledge, understanding, skills, resources and support as required.
Dates and Times:
Stage 1 – The Resilience Doughnut Model:
4 week online course
Commences: Monday 6 January 2020
Concludes: Friday, 31 January 2020
Stage 2 – Raising Resilient Children Program:
Full day may be delivered face to face or online
Chat to Belinda
Phone: +61 412 034 846
What do I get?
On completion you will gain a greater depth of understanding in the Resilience Doughnut model and will be equipped with the skills and resources to implement the Resilience Doughnut in your work with families.
Professional Development Hours
20 hours NESA and APS endorsed training. Training addresses 3.7.4; 7.1.4; 7.2.4 and 7.3.4 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW. Training is CPD hours with APS College
- Stage 1: contributes 14 hours
- Stage 2: contribute 6 hours
A Resilience Doughnut Facilitator Pack containing:
Online access to free downloadable resources.
Resilience Report – Group Manager Basic Account.
Resilience Report – Setup Training
Access to Resilience Doughnut Member Portal for Licensed Resilience Doughnut Facilitators. The member portal contains:
- resources for using the Resilience Doughnut,
- further professional development,
- and interaction with other licensed facilitators such as sharing stories of success and gaining collaborative advice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please register as early as possible as most courses are booked out well before the due date. A course may be postponed 2 weeks prior if insufficient registrations have been received. However, registrations will be permitted until the day before the course, space permitting.
- Participants will receive a confirmation email or phone call in the week before the course. If you do not hear from us, please contact us to ensure we have received your registration.
- Participants will be requested to sign a Training Services Agreement at the conclusion of the training. This agreement acknowledges that participants will respect the intellectual property right of Lyn Worsley and the Resilience Doughnut.
- Cancellations – please let us know ASAP if you are unable to attend a course. If you cancel up to 2 weeks prior to a course, fees will be refunded; after this, a 20% cancellation fee will be charged. The balance can be refunded or held over for a later course. It is also possible to transfer your place in the course to another person – but you must contact us, and provide us with their name and contact details.
- Non attendance without notifying us or cancellation within 24 hours incurs the full fee.
$1,402.50 Inc GST