BUILDING PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL RESILIENCE IN ADULTS.
Lead the Resilience Doughnut implementation and fully embed the model into existing good practice within your organisation.
Lead the delivery of the Resilience Doughnut with adults in a range of settings.
Confidently present information and training sessions to colleagues, providing additional training, resources and support.
DATES & TIMES:
Stage 1: Monday 7 January to Friday, 15 February, 2019
Stage 2: TBC
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
COST: The cost is $1,275 AUD (+ GST)
What do I get?
This 6 week accredited training will equip you with a greater depth of understanding in the Resilience Doughnut model as well as the skills and resources to fully implement the Resilience Doughnut in your school, organisation, or counselling practice.
- Stage 1: 20 hours of NESA endorsed training
- Stage 2 (Application Day): 6 hours of NESA endorsed training
Data informed strategy evaluation and the continuous improvement process in wellbeing and resilience.
Planning your Resilience Doughnut Strategy.
Developing an adult wellbeing plan for your business / workplace
A large floor model and carry bag, The Resilience Doughnut Book: The Secret of Strong Adults, a set of discussion cards, seminar cards, and cut-out cards.
The training also includes powerpoint presentations for participants to teach the Resilience Doughnut model to adults, plus the copyright licence to use all our materials for free.
Access to the Professional Learning Network (PLN) for Level 1 Resilience Doughnut Trainers. The PLN contains:
- resources for using the Resilience Doughnut,
- further professional development,
- and interaction with other Level 1 trainers such as sharing stories of success and gaining collaborative advice.
What does training involve?
- Stage 1: 20 hours of interaction with online course materials
- 4 web conferences
- Online discussions
- Reflection exercises
- Stage 2: Application Day
- Australian and overseas research in resilience in adults, the Resilience Doughnut model and how to teach the model to others.
- Training in the transitional stages of adult life and its influence on relationships and coping with change.
- Training in optimistic thinking and its impact on our own personal and professional resilience and interactions in the home and workplace.
- Developing processes to help adults cope with stress, pressure or challenging agendas in the workplace.
- Training in how the Resilience Doughnut model can be used to build a culture of personal and professional resilience and assist staff ‘bounce forward’ from life’s challenges.
The Stage 1 training will focus on:
- Research into adult resilience
- The Resilience Doughnut adult model
- Case studies
- Transitional stages and resilience
- Ageing v/s relationships
- Personal and professional resilience in the workplace
- Bouncing forward from life’s challenges
- Feedback from the Resilience Doughnut research data
The Stage 2 training will focus on:
Resilience Report – Setup Training
Resilience Report – Group Manager Basic Account.
Online access to free downloadable resources.
To attend this Resilience Doughnut (ADULT) Accredited Training course, the preferred mode of registration is to use our shopping cart above. You can pay using our secure online credit card facility. You can also choose to pay later by cheque or EFT, in which case an invoice will immediately be emailed to you with further details about how to pay.
Simply enter your organisation’s name if you would like your organisation to be invoiced.
Please also be aware of our Terms and Conditions in regard to cancellations. For any enquiries or for more information, contact Zane on 0416 089 448 or email email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions:
- Please register as early as possible as most courses are booked out well before the due date. A course may be postponed 3 weeks prior if insufficient registrations have been received. However, registrations will be permitted until the day before the course, space permitting.
- Participants will receive a confirmation email or phone call in the week before the course. If you do not hear from us, please contact us to ensure we have received your registration.
- Please note that by registering and paying for this training you are giving consent to be added to the Professional Learning Network (PLN). If you have any concerns or queries about this please contact one of our team.
- Participants will be requested to sign a Training Services Agreement at the conclusion of the training. This agreement acknowledges that participants will respect the intellectual property right of Lyn Worsley and the Resilience Doughnut.
- Cancellations – please let us know ASAP if you are unable to attend a course. If you cancel up to 2 weeks prior to a course, fees will be refunded; after this, a 20% cancellation fee will be charged. The balance can be refunded or held over for a later course. It is also possible to transfer your place in the course to another person – but you must contact us, and provide us with their name and contact details.
- Non attendance without notifying us or cancellation within 24 hours incurs the full fee.