BUILDING PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL RESILIENCE IN ADULTS.
- Experience more practical and interactive training?
- Gain skills which are transferable to your work?
- Build resilience in a collaborative and strength-based way?
- Receive fresh, interactive resources?
- Gather data, to track the progress of those you work with?
- Become part of a supportive network of professionals like you?
Stage 1: Monday 1 July to Friday, 9 August, 2019
Stage 2: TBC
DURATION : 6 weeks online (26 hours)
COST : $1,275 AUD (+ GST)
Register by adding the training to your shopping cart at the top of this page. You will then be issued with a tax invoice or payment can be made with credit card.
Phone: +61 416 089 448
- Stage 1: 20 hours of NESA endorsed training
- Stage 2 (Application Day): 6 hours of NESA endorsed training
Terms and Conditions:
- Please register as early as possible as most courses are booked out well before the due date. A course may be postponed 3 weeks prior if insufficient registrations have been received. However, registrations will be permitted until the day before the course, space permitting.
- Participants will receive a confirmation email or phone call in the week before the course. If you do not hear from us, please contact us to ensure we have received your registration.
- Please note that by registering and paying for this training you are giving consent to be added to the Professional Learning Network (PLN). If you have any concerns or queries about this please contact one of our team.
- Participants will be requested to sign a Training Services Agreement at the conclusion of the training. This agreement acknowledges that participants will respect the intellectual property right of Lyn Worsley and the Resilience Doughnut.
- Cancellations – please let us know ASAP if you are unable to attend a course. If you cancel up to 2 weeks prior to a course, fees will be refunded; after this, a 20% cancellation fee will be charged. The balance can be refunded or held over for a later course. It is also possible to transfer your place in the course to another person – but you must contact us, and provide us with their name and contact details.
- Non attendance without notifying us or cancellation within 24 hours incurs the full fee.